On Thursday was the last day of preschool for the kids and I just know that they were all heart broken. No really Ashton was a little sad, he has really enjoyed it. He is very social. I am almost worried for him this summer. I let them do their favorite thing: paint. Does it get any better than that? After the finger painting we played ABC Bingo. I was very pleased that all of the kids knew several of the letters in the alphabet by looking at it. I was afraid that this would be a problem for Ashton and he even surprised me several times. I am convinced more that ever that he is just playing me for a fool, and to think I let him.

After Bingo we had another game that turned out to be a favorite too. The pinata. They were hitting it pretty good and it still took a long time for it to break. They had a lot of fun for sure.


It was a lot of fun teaching a little bit of preschool this past year. It kept me busy but the kids were great and so much fun watching them grow little by little with each little bit of knowledge that we all gave them. Ashton never tells me right away what he learns at preschool, he has already moved on but it seemed that several days latter something would come up about what he learned in preschool. So, I know that it made a lasting impression on him. Just tonight he sang the days of the week song that I thought he did not know. What fun!
1 comment:
Thanks for being a good preschool teacher.
Post a Comment