
Monday, June 2, 2008
Look how big!
I cannot believe how big Tahlia is getting. She is 11 weeks old today. She is probably over 12 lbs. now. She never smiles for the camera but loves to stare at it. She loves when we talk to her and loves to be held. I just love to have a little girl to dress up in pink and bows. If she is all girly girl she comes by it honestly. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I LOVE that dress, it is sooo cute! She is a cutie for sure. Love you!
I just love dressing up Maddie, I love to hear her Daddy say how beautiful she is. Just wait you will see John melt over her more and more over the years as she grows. She really is a beautiful Baby girl. I just want to kiss those checks
Post a Comment