John got a tent that sleeps more that 3 people for his birthday. We thought we should try it out and set it up in the yard last night and we all slept out there. The boys thought that it was so fun. Yes I thought that is was a bit chilly!

Here is Ransom asleep this morning.

Here is Ashton asleep. (He is in there somewhere.)

Here is Tahlia asleep.

So After breakfast we took Ashton to his last soccer game. He got his trophy today and he is so proud of himself and so are we. He has done a great job! Today he got his third goal to bad it was for the other team. Today the other team was pretty aggressive and Ashton got bonked on the nose and it was bleeding pretty good. Once it stopped he was ready to go back out and play without complaining. He was a good sport!

This evening we were out and on the way home Ashton told us "I had a lot of fun today." I am so happy about that because often things during the day do not turn out as I had hoped or planned and we often do not do what I said we could do and today was another one of those days and he still had fun. I guess that more water balloon games is something that he can still look forward to over the next week after all he got to sleep in a tent and got a trophy. That is a lot in one day.
4 comments:
That is awesome!!! I am glad you got the tent up and used it. I love camping in the back yard...on an airmattress...there is a bathroom close! :o) And tell Ashton I said "good job"!!! That is TERRIFIC!! We love you!
Camping outside sounds like so much fun! I would totally do that! Justin just got a tent this year for his birthday also, maybe we can have a little campout in one of our backyards (if mine ever gets done!) WE could roast marshmallows and tell fun stories! You are such a fun mommy!
I love how the Tahlia to blanket ratio is about 1:20. lol. (I guess engineering school hasn't worn off yet.) Maybe I'll get to see you all next week. Hugs and kisses!
Oh this looks like fun..We didn't get to use our tent once last year and only got to use it one time the year before, I think this is a good idea. Just so you know don't be mad for us copying you when you drive by and see our tent up in the back yard!! Thanks for the idea ;)
Post a Comment