Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day?

This was our Memorial Day with cold rain. I was hoping for a nice warm day to grill some food and play some yard games with my family, instead we stayed in and kept warm except for when we sent John out to grill our food in the pouring rain, what a good sport. I kept wondering if it will ever warm up.
This memorial day reminds me of the good old memorial days past when we would do a ward picnic in a park somewhere that had a shelter because it rained almost every year that I can remember going. It was always cold, but it was a lot of fun.
Ashton and Ransom did adventure out for a bit but they got way too cold.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yes, good sport. We bbq-ed too but we waited until it stopped raining.