Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tahlia

Well, I thought that I would share another picture of Tahlia while I still could. I am suppose to go home tomorrow. Yeah! I am tired of listening of the baby next door screaming and waking me up. Besides, I am not sure I will be getting much done and I have time tonight on John's laptop.
This is Tahlia tonight, sound asleep, like she has been all day. I think that I am going to send her to the nursery to "sleep." She has been a very good baby and loves to cuddle with me. Which I normally would enjoy, but being that I have been in a lot of pain and I am having a very hard time walking, it has made things more difficult. John has been a very good sport and stays with me and caters to my very need and to Tahlia's every need. He has changed all the poop diapers and takes us on walks around the floor.
Thanks to Angie who took the boys at the last minute for us and put up with them all day long. 4am makes for an extremely long day. Thanks to Laura and Jon and Mom and Dad who have willingly taken care of Ashton and Ransom for long than expected. We really appreciate all the love and help. You guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am thinking about you!! PLEASE let me help you. How is it possible for her to look SO much like Ransom? Nice job, she is adorable. She and Griff can get married and have really, really cute kids. I am totally joking, of course. Not about her being cute though. Hope to see you soon.

Jamey said...

Good luck getting settled in at home, if you need ANYTHING...Call!!!

princessyaya52 said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE YOU ALL!! She is beautiful!! You did good! :o) See you later!
Love ME