Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Funny Things They Say

The past couple of weeks I have been thinking of the funny things that kids say and I thought that I would share what my kids say. Ashton said his first word at 9 months old and we have not been able to shut him up since! It is nonstop. My favorite thing is him saying "I got for that." He is trying to say "I forgot that." John love when he says "drater" for refrigerator. When he has gas he says that he has bubbles . As I think of the rest I will continue my list. Ransom still does not say too much but a few weeks ago while John was dressing Ransom, he said something like "Appy" I think that he is singing but John thought that it sounded like "happy" so every time that Ransom said Appy, John said Happy and it became a game. It was great though, he is saying more and more things now and he is signing even more too. I guess that it was enough to build his confidence to actually saying something. Of course he yells "no" and "don't," he says "uh oh," and "umm." Yesterday I got him to say "mama" on command. Yeah! Tonight during scripture reading he said "wo" repeating daddy. It has been fun seeing him grow up.
The pictures are the fun things that the bys have been enjoying. at the top Ashton figured out that the fan could keep the balloon in the air. Above is Ransom and his new favorite new toy that Daddy so kindly got out for them to play with. I don't dare put it away, he loves that fire truck and will play with it for awhile. And below is Ransom after he put on his own hat. He loves shoes, and hats too.

3 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

you can't forget the "crisby" :o) Love you!

Amanda said...

I love this stage. I think most kids started a long time ago, but for our boys, its now. Mads says bye-bye but it sounds more like by EEEE-by EEEE. That is my favorite right now. Then he has like 10 things that sound like "Gaarrr". It's awesome. I think you have inspired me to post about it!

Jamey said...

Your kids are so cute...I love the pictures. I came to see if there was a "no baby yet" post, but maybe you just haven't gotten around to writing it...I hope you have that baby soon, I can't wait to see her!