Monday, December 31, 2007

Murder Mystery Night!

Almost every year we do a murder mystery dinner night on new years eve and this year I decided to do it a little early on Saturday night. We did the "Grapes of Frath" it was set on a yacht out of France in 1925. We I did not have a yacht to do it on so we just did it in the family room, but we did dress up. We had a lot of fun role playing and giving each other a hard time. I think a few of us have been doing this too long together we were able to figure almost everything out in the end and we knew who did it, Jon! We can't wait till next years new years eve to see who did it! It was great to have several new people join us and play along. Above is Justin and Angie, Ren and Annette, Jon and Laura, and John and I of course. I was Bella the opera singer and John was the drunken captin.

2 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

Thanks for the pic...I was waiting for you to post it so I could post too. I like your post except on little thing...you spelled Jon wrong...heehee! I love you!

Angie said...

Amanda: We had such a great time! I really enjoyed it! Thank you for inviting us! I really enjoyed the game, the FABULOUS Food and socializing with YOU!