Last week I just stayed home and did things around the house. We played games that we got for christmas and played with toys. Here are pictures of the boys playing with the cars that they got for christmas. The would each take a car and a motorcycle in each hand and run across the room. I could not do that, but they sure sure had fun.


So by Thursday Ashton was begging to leave the house. He finally asked for Pizza and I told him I would get one out of the freezer for him. He told me "No, I want to go to Costco and eat pizza there." I laughed, I never take him to costco to get pizza. On Friday we let to get a few things from Sam's and He asked for pizza from there so I got him a piece and he was so happy!
2 comments:
he was happy alright...with a hotdog! :o) He is a silly boy!! :o) Love you! Love ME
What adorable kids! I get a kick out of them! Your story cracked me up!
Post a Comment