Sunday, December 9, 2007

Candy Houses!

Today we thought that we would do our candy houses and have some fun with the kids, well Ashton. Ransom fell asleep, and Ashton could not wait to start. He remembered that we did this last year and loves to go with Daddy to help pick out candy. This is probably second to Halloween for Ashton.
This is the candy house that I built and decorated.
This is the house that John built and decorated. Don't ask me what the deal is with no windows. weird!
The other day in the car Ashton told me that he wants to build houses when he grows up and then he told me he wants to be a fire truck. I think that he might want to stick with the fire truck idea for now. (while he was decorating the house he broke it!) He had a lot of fun, after all it was a free for all on the candy. Does it get any better?

4 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

nnnnnnnnlllll Love Garen

aside from the lack of windows, John's house looks cool! they all look great! Ashton may have broken his but it wasn't as bad as last years house tragedy. Improvement is always good, by the time he grows up he may be good at building houses...at least candy ones! We love you! Love ME

Danna said...

Dan still loves the tradition of the houses, but he married a non-baker, I'll cook all day but I am not a baker! But Ikea has ready to put together houses and they are SOOOO yummy, Dan and I fought over the roof rather than the candy last year!! Just thought you could pack that in the back of your mind now that you have an Ikea!! :) Love ya!

Angie said...

Amanda! I swear I say this everytime I post, but your kids and family are the CUTEST! Your pictures are awesome!

Jamey said...

What cute houses!!! I am stocking your blog, (just thought I would let you know) :) Just kidding, I just thought I would comment so that you could see mine if you wanted to! Thanks for everything tonight!