Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!

On christmas morning we opened gifts from Santa and each other. Ashton and Ransom loved it and could not tear off the paper fast enough. Ransom loved the cars from Grandma and Grandpa Alger. He could hardly wait to get them out and that took 30 minutes alone. Ashton knew that we had bought several of the gifts and still asks "Why Santa take them, to give to us?" I keep telling him that some of the gifts are from mommy and daddy other family members. He was very happy to get his flash light. He asked for it all year long and now asks why he got a flashlight. I guess the is very pleased and wants to know how Santa knew to bring him one. This just goes to prove just give them a box and they will get just as much enjoyment out of that as they would any toy.

1 comment:

princessyaya52 said...

I love the kids faces...you were able to pictures of the look of Pure JOY! Thanks for updating...I love to see you guys! :o) Merry Christmas! Love ME