That night we went to Tuchan to see a showing of Les Miserables and we had a great time. Everyone did an excellent job. I was pleasantly surprised. Tuchan is an outdoor amphitheater and it was hot but fun. Afterwards they had fireworks for us. I guess they do this after every show.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Pioneer Day!
Oh well, We took Ashton the festivities there in Enterprise. He was so excited. He was ready to race in his age group. He did about second place as far as I could tell. He sure was disappointed and I did not want to tell him I thought that he did not win. I think that the boy next to him won. He was very sad because he wanted the "trophy."
I realized that Tahlia went with us and there are no pictures of her here and I could not forget that. She sure is growing up!
Thursday morning we all went to the parade and let the kids get candy. They were so excited and ready for the candy.


Here is all of Ashton's loot.

That night we went to Tuchan to see a showing of Les Miserables and we had a great time. Everyone did an excellent job. I was pleasantly surprised. Tuchan is an outdoor amphitheater and it was hot but fun. Afterwards they had fireworks for us. I guess they do this after every show.
That night we went to Tuchan to see a showing of Les Miserables and we had a great time. Everyone did an excellent job. I was pleasantly surprised. Tuchan is an outdoor amphitheater and it was hot but fun. Afterwards they had fireworks for us. I guess they do this after every show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment