I love these pictures of her. I love her chubby cheeks, big blue eyes and dark hair.
Tahlia was blessed last Sunday May 4th, she did really well and only cried for the first couple of seconds. She loved visiting with all the family that was here, she finally passed out around 7 pm and slept most of the night. I am waiting for her to do that again on a more permanent basis.
Now I get to brag for a moment and tell you all that I made her blessing dress myself. When I was pregnant with Ashton I made a dress and a romper so I had both and I am so glad that I made it then, I don't know if I could have in the last year. She is beautiful in white. I look forward to seeing her wearing white again as she makes covenants with Heavenly Father.








4 comments:
She is so beautiful, just like her MOMMY! Her blessing dress was absolutely gorgeous! She looks like an angel in white! what a beautiful little girl! She looks just like you!
she is a beauty! You did a good job! or as Ashton used to say, "you are a good job!"
Love ME
Nice sewing skills!
I love them cheeks. I am so glad for you to have a girl..I Love my boys and I know you love yours but you will be such good friends with your girl.
Post a Comment