Wednesday, May 14, 2008

holy socks

Ashton loves his colored socks. He has a colored sock fetish and his favorite colored socks are of the Halloween variety that he wears all year long in hopes of getting candy I am sure. His Aunt Laura got him started on this years ago and continues to provide him with great socks. Here are one of his favorites and he continues to wear them for some reason, hole and all, he does not care. He was sad when I told him he had to throw it away. So we took a picture of Frankenstein. The funniest part of it all is that he continues to wear his colored socks with shorts. Today was Frankenstein with brown shorts and yesterday was longer jean shorts with bright blue socks with penguins. Every time I saw that I just laughed. I wish I had a picture to share it was that good.

I have had my own fun with his colored sock love. He has had several pair of ghost socks and about a year and a half ago Ashton was very restless in sacrament and I worried about his behavior in his primary class, I still do but, I put on his ghost socks and told him that they were special socks, they were reverent ghosts and reverent ghosts were good listeners and quiet. So when he would act up I would ask him about his ghosts. It actually helped him get over his craziness for a bit. Since then he has had reverent fisherman and reverent zoo animals and everything else in between.

No comments: