then he came upstairs to show me what he had been up to.
I love all the extra help that I get everyday. Especially for the help from up above. Fortunately, it wiped right off with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. That thing is my favorite.
then he came upstairs to show me what he had been up to.
I love all the extra help that I get everyday. Especially for the help from up above. Fortunately, it wiped right off with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. That thing is my favorite.
3 comments:
Did you spank him? : )
I just got out a brand new Magic Eraser to clean ink off the computer. Thanks Mads....don't tell Nate. He treats this computer like a baby.
Good Job Manda! I am proud of you for NOT killing him! I am sure that Help from above was very helpful! Love you! Don't you just love how helpful they can really be! (ha!) love you!
Love ME!
Seriously those magic erasers get everything out! LOVE THEM! When kait was younger she colored all over the computer desk with a black permanent marker. Luckily with the magic eraser it wasnt so permanent.
Post a Comment