Saturday was Ashton's first soccer game! He was so excited to play soccer. I think that this may be the best thing ever. He is so competitive and loves to win at everything. I have had to pretty much make everything a game here to get his help. Really all he wants is a trophy at the end.

See here he is pushing his own teammate to get at the ball himself.

See it was all worth it in the end even if they lost, there were treats!

I am happy that Ashton is enjoying soccer so much, he can't wait until Saturday to play again. It is all very amusing to me because I have never played in organized sports in my life. I don't think of my self as very competitive at all. P.E. was okay in high school unless it was a whole month of volleyball, that was just plain torture. I usually stink it all up pretty well and honestly I would rather lose, if that meant getting it all over with sooner. The only game that I have ever enjoyed is badminton, oh and walking. Both of which I am going to have to start doing if and when it warms up a little.
2 comments:
Did John tell you he kept trying to take it away from kids with his hands? He was awesome.
He is SOOOO cute! I am so happy that he has something new that he loves! He looks so happy! Love you guys!
Post a Comment