Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Ransom!

Today was Ransom's 2nd Birthday! I can hardley believe that he is 2. We celebrated his birthday last night at Grandma and Grandpa Hooks' house. I attemped to make him a fire truck cake. It was alright, my creativity is certantly limited and it did not come out exactly like I imagined it. But it was pretty cute. Here we are trying to get Ransom to blow out the candle and he just won't. Of course we told him to blow it out and he yelled "No!" Here are a few of the fun faces that Ranosm makes. This is why we cannot get enough of him. He may not talk much but he does not really need to his face says it all.

I think that he has the unwrapping down and poor Ashton wants at Ransom's presents, or better yet Ashton waits for Ransom to open Ashton's new toys. They are pretty fun.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The cake is very cute, and you look great!!

Tawnie said...

That cake is very creative..I may steal the idea.
Oh your comment on I admit..I am so obsessed with gassing up too. I forgot to put that on there. It has to land on the dollar or 50 cent mark..it drives me crazy if it lands on an odd number. I learned it from my mom.
How are you feeling?

me said...

man where does time go? Happy birthday Ransom!!

Jamey said...

Fun cake! I do love it!