My favorite thing about newborn babies are their cute and random smiles. I always wonder what they are thinking or doing or seeing. I always hope they are just so enamored with me, and it is a smile of gratitude for all I do for them. I know, probably not but I like to think so. I also love that they cuddle up to me and just sleep, with their little legs pulled up and all bundled up in ball. I have had a new perspective this time around on just how innocent they are and how pure they are. Sometimes I think that the veil has not been completely closed and the lines of communication with Heavenly Father are still open, but it is somehow different than how we communicate with heaven.
Laura this one is just for you. I thought that you might appreciate this one. I think that it is genetic!
Here is Ashton the rodeo clown. He is so excited to start soccer this week that he just had to try on his soccer shorts that fall to his ankles and the soccer socks that come up to his bum. We laughed and laughed at the irony.




4 comments:
Thanks a lot Amanda. I sooo have to have another baby girl now. You are killing me....
I'll show you a trick with the soccer socks.
Wow you had your baby girl! She is so cute! Your boys are adorable also, and I really like the idea of those push gifts! It's good to read your blog!!!
Rachelle Kolb
I'm laughing at your soccer irony! Kate will be jealous, she wants to play but can't until next year. And I agree about babies-- I'm convinced that the veil is very very thin when they are too young to talk:) And they HAVE to give you those adoreable smiles and glares, that's how you make it through the many long nights without pulling your hair out!
WOW! Nice shorts...I cant wait til Kaitlyn is old enough for soccer. We all LOVE sports in this household.
Post a Comment