Thanks Angie! Now I never do these it looks too complex for me but I have been trying to figure out Adobe photoshop so this can not be that hard.
1.What is his name? John
2. How long have we been married? 5 whole years
3. How long did we date? 5 whole months, but we were friends for nearly 1 1/2 years before we dated
4. How old is he? 34, I think, heck I don't know how old I am
5. Who eats more? I do, hands down, it shows too.
6. Who said I love you first? John
7. Who is taller? John
8. Who sings better? John
9. Who's temper is worse?This one is all mine
10. Who does the dishes? Me, John cleans off the table
11. Who pays the bills? Me, John just opens them for me
12. Who cooks dinner? Me, although he just told me that he would make dinner if there is something planned, what do think is on the white board
13. Who drives when we are together? John, I don't like to drive
14. Who is more stubborn? Me.
15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, I think that John is mostly right
16. Who's parents/family do you see more often? Mine they live a little closer
17. Who has more friends? that could be a toss up.
18. Who has more siblings? I do
19. Who wears the pants in the family? John, we agree that he makes all the big decisions and I make all the little ones and I make it so that there are never any big decisions to make.
Wow that was not too painful!
So I now tag, Laura, Jamey, Danna and Heather N. That is everyone I know with a blog!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
if I am tagged how do I get the questions so I can post them?
Post a Comment