Here is Ransom "saying sorry" for pushing Ashton. He knows the drill, now if we could just get him to stop pushing altogether.

Ransom was bieng silly doing belly flops onto to floor and then he was crawling around rubbing his head on the floor

I turned around yesterday and I did not know where Ransom was, then I realized that I left the door open and he went outside. When I found him he was at the garden with a little shovel and was trying to dig. Hard work for such a little guy!

Ashton of course had to join in on the head crawling too after all the camera was out, show off!

I almost forgot Jake was over too and was laying on the floor playing not with the legos but with the bucket. How cute! I think that he was tired.

What fun boys are!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment