Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Results Are In!

After many months the question of "Is it a boy or a girl?" has been answered!!!!! We are happy to tell you it is a ...... wait I am not telling yet. You have to vote and wait for the results at the end of the poll. You can study the picture all you want and then guess or you can just guess, since I happen to know that you usually cannot tell by a side profile of the head! This was the worst ultrasound that I have ever had done and this is the fourth one. Another note is that I would have posted another picture but this is the only one the mean woman gave us. If you can't wait a week then guess and call us!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Okay I am going to guess! It is a GIRL!!!!!!! It has to be!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a boy. I showed my RN co-workers and that is what we think. I'll be curious to find out if we're right. Good luck guys

princessyaya52 said...

I love you!!! :o)