Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's see if this works!




Better yet let's see if I can work this. I am going to be very brave now.
Here is our funny, funny Ashton. I was cleaning the Grage the other day and he was helping me. When I was almost done I found a play tool of his and he was so excited that he went to find his tool belt and other tools and layed down to start fixing Ransom's trike.
This is Ransom feeding himself yogert last week and sitting at the table. He thinks that he is all grown up now and loves it!
Oh boy, I need to get a camera that you never turn off and the batteries never go dead. Sometimes just turing on the camera is too distracting to catch cute moments that we all love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a non bloger myself, I would like to officially welcome you to cyberspace.... I like the picture of Ashton working on Ransomes trike. Riley got a tool set for christmas one year and spent all day working on his bike.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda, it's amazing and exitement to know about you, and see you have kids, hope we can keep in touch and not loose contact!!! take care!!!..

Pablo Ortiz (fromer Elder Ortiz)

Danna said...

:) Glad you have come to the dark side! :) Jake is going to love seeing Ashton working on the trike! And then he'll want Ransom's yougert! :) Love ya!

Angie said...

Amanda! Your boys are so stinking ADORABLE! I just love them! Ashton is always such a character, and Ransom, wow, that kid is just like YOU!!!!
I am so happy you are a blogger! I love your site!