Anyway we continued with our day and that evening there was nothing else to do so I planned a murder mystery night with the adults. It was sorta a last minute thing and they had to come up with costumes from what they had brought. Everyone did a great job. I thought it was a lot of fun!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
San Diego
So around Christmas time John's parents decided that they wanted to do a family trip with all of their kids, their spouses and grand kids. With all of the schedules that they were working around it got scheduled for the second week in February. They decided on a place we could all go and stay and play for a week. So off we went to San Diego for lots of fun and with grand plans. On Sunday we found the closest church and went. John took Tahlia out to get her to sleep and heard some people talking about Mitt Romney and sure enough when John came back into sacrament with a sleeping baby Mitt was there. None of the rest of us saw him. He claims to be a good Mormon and left before or during the closing prayer. Yeah.
Anyway we continued with our day and that evening there was nothing else to do so I planned a murder mystery night with the adults. It was sorta a last minute thing and they had to come up with costumes from what they had brought. Everyone did a great job. I thought it was a lot of fun!


Anyway we continued with our day and that evening there was nothing else to do so I planned a murder mystery night with the adults. It was sorta a last minute thing and they had to come up with costumes from what they had brought. Everyone did a great job. I thought it was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad that it all worked out and you look like you had a fun time. :o)
Oh I am so homesick right now!!! :) Glad you all had so much fun, Legoland is only 5 min. from my dad's house!!
Post a Comment