Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disneyland!!!

The highlight of the trip was our one day in Disneyland. We decided to go because it was my birthday and I got in for free. Of course you are not going to celebrate by yourself so they still make money. It was a lot of fun. Ashton was begging for a hat before we ever got to the park. So here he is with his pirate hat and mickey ears.
Ashton loved Disneyland. He is still thanking us for taking him to Disneyland. We did not use the fast pass. It was not terrible busy that day but we found out about a useful feature that they do offer. John took Ashton on Space Mountain and I stayed with the other two. While I was standing there waiting for John to finish up and come back with Ashton a worker at the gate gave me a paper that said that I could go in the exit after John got off and I could get right on. So when they showed up I grabbed Ashton and got right on the ride. It was awesome. I loved that we did not have to wait all over again. Ashton loved it he got to ride the roller coasters two times in a row and still wanted to go again and again.





So here it is I found Mickey mouse in Disneyland. You may have to look carefully but he it there at Disneyland. He would not let me kiss him or get his signiture or a photo with him. I just don't get it. How could a the mouse be so inconsiderate after all I went all that way to see him.

2 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

The hats look GREAT!

princessyaya52 said...

PS that was really rude of Mickey to be so unobliging! :o)
dirty rat!!!