Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A special day

On Saturday I went with David to the temple in Denver.It is a beautiful temple. Which one is not beautiful?
It has been impossible for me to get pictures of Tahlia smiling by myself so here she is all smiles with a giant flower on her head.
Saturday evening my Aunt and Uncle came to dinner at Davids house. It had been about 14 years since I had seen them. See you did not break the camera mom!
Heather, Darin and James were there with us for the day and it was fun to see them
I have not done a self picture in years so here you go! Not too bad if I say so.
Here is Tahlia and her cousin once removed, James. James is about 3 weeks older. They are both pretty cute.


This was Tahlia's second plane ride to go home. She did really well and was happy to go home.
David I am really proud of you!

2 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

this was a fun weekend! Thanks for the self pic...it is awesome!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.