Monday, July 7, 2008

I was tagged!

Here are Ashton's anwsers to the following questions. I learn new stuff about myself all of the time and this was no exception.

What does Mommy always say to you?
Ashton: Be good

What makes Mommy happy?
Ashton: Don't hit , kick, scream,yell,spit, drew all over people

What makes Mommy sad?
Ashton: Spit in eyes and break books

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Ashton: tickles me

How old is Mommy?
Ashton: 6

How tall is Mommy?
Ashton: 2 low

What doesn't Mommy like to do?
Ashton: read books

What is Mommy's job?
Ashton: keep Ashton and Ransom safe

What is Mommy's favorite food?
Ashton: peas, carrots, salmon, eggs and jerky

How do you know Mommy loves you?
Ashton: I don't know

I tag anyone who wants to do it! Angie.

2 comments:

princessyaya52 said...

That is TOOO Cute!!!
and you are welcome to copy my blog...I don't mind at all! :o)
We love you!

Love ME

Amanda said...

I laughed out loud that he said he doesn't know you love him!!!!

Jerky??