Ashton saw the camera out and wanted to show off his lego creation too. He is very creative and that has been a lot of fun to watch him develop his creativity. It has reminded me of the days when I was creative and has made me stop and think where has it gone.



2 comments:
Hey Amanda-
This is Rachelle Kolb you old neighbor! Your Ashton is so big!!! I didn't even get to ever see your other boy Ransom...such a cool name! and I can see youa re pregnant again. wow the time flys! I am so excited for you! I loved looking at your blog...you write well...very funny! check ours out sometime...www.klaytonkolbfam.blogspot.com
Oh I got your blog address off of Mindy Phillips blog!
Okay I say this everytime, Your boys are absolutely adorable! I just love em to pieces! What cute little dudes you have. Ransom's facial expressions are priceless! Ashton has the personality of a superstar, so magnetic, and full of life and spunk!
Post a Comment