This is Ashton and his teacher on the last day of school. He was awesome. I was very pleased! That is saying something!
His teacher loves to teach the kids through song and music. He always had his guitar available with songs at the ready. After the first week of school Ashton told me that he wanted to play guitar. I thought let us get through some piano first.
Ashton over heard his teacher say that he was going to be so sad when the school year ends that he is going to go home and cry for 4 days straight, eat chocolate and drink chocolate milk. Ashton believes this still. The aid told me they really do cry every year.
That is awesome. I know that they care about what they are doing and they really enjoy it. I must admit that I just laugh because... well, I really hated school all 20 years that I put in. Of course I do not want that for my children I do want them to love learning. So I am very happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment