Sunday, April 18, 2010
St Patty's Day!
This St. Patty's day we got to celebrate another birthday! So here is our very cute two year old. I would show you her cute birthday day but, well, the camera seemed to have erased those pictures for some reason. Oh well! Tahlia is a wild and crazy one. She loves to have fun and is very friendly. Her favorite toys are balls and cars. But she is obsessed with babies right now, no not baby dolls, does not touch them, the really deal, that is all she wants. She loves to hold them and love on them. (I hope it stays that way!) She is talking a ton! She loves to be outside playing and doing anything her big brothers do! What a fun age!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad she had a fantastic Birthday! Happy Belated Birthday Miss Tahlia!
Post a Comment