So Ashton had an entire week off from school in the middle of February. I found ways to keep us all busy and for the last couple of his days off we headed South for a couple of days to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. One of the days we were there we headed to Zion's National Park to get out to enjoy the nature and fresh air. We had a lot of fun walking a couple of trails. John decided to test his photographic abilities, looks pretty good if you ask me!
John and I have four adorable kids. Ashton is 6 and full of energy and loves learning. Ransom is 4 and loves to do everything his older brother does and torment his sister. Tahlia at 2, is our independent, happy girl! Raimey, our newest is a sleepy little peanut!
I love spending time with my family, shopping, reading and cleaning!
No comments:
Post a Comment