Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I know you may think that the world has come to an end because I am posting pic. Who knows it may have, but regardless, I am here doing it. Yeah for me. You may ask why I have posted nothing and the obvious could be no time but the truth is there is nothing noteworthy going on. Oh, and I lost my little digital camera a month ago, so I have to remember to take the large camera with me and it is less than convenient.
With that said here are the cute kids dressed for Halloween. Anything but scary! This year we decided to try something new and went to Jordan Landing for trick or treating. The kids thought that it was fun! Then Ransom fell asleep on the way home, which is always good! Then John took Ashton around the neighborhood to go trick or treating for real. Of course he loved it too. CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday we put on our scary faces and started to carve pumpkins and this is what we came up with. It is a lot of fun with the kids as usual.

1 comment:

Lisa Alger said...

Ashton has always loved his CANDY!!! I remember when he was still quite little and was visiting me and could ask for candy in 3 languages, spanish, sign language and english. Who could resist that?