Monday, November 9, 2009

Ashton's Birthday!!

By now it is no secret, Ashton loves planning his birthday for months and months and months and months in advance. For almost a year he has been asking for a volcano cake. So Aunt Laura went all out on his volcano cake for the six year old. He loved it. He loved the volcano.

Ashton was very anxious to open his presents. He was very excited. All of the presents were set in front of him and riped into everyone of them, without stopping. Wow I think that he had been planning that for a long time too.



So happy that you had a great Birthday Ashton. We love you and love watching you grow up, learning new things and taking on more responsibility.
It should not be much longer until we start planning for next year.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Jaker is still talking about it! Thanks for having us! We had a great time!

Lisa Alger said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm sure he had a blast. Tell Laura great job on the cake. I'll bring Ashton's b-day present to the dinner on Sunday. I've been out of town the last couple of weeks, so haven't brought it over.