Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Wii

So I forgot to mention that we got a Wii for Christmas. We thought that Ashton was possibly getting to the age that he could play these games and it would be a fun family thing. Last time that I played video games was many many years ago when we got the Atari 2600 for Christmas in the early to mid 80's I am guessing. I only played Pacman a couple of times and never played again. Probably because my Mom was more fun to watch play Pacman! I honestly thought that I would hate playing video games. I must admit it is so fun. I love to play the simple ones you know bowling and golfing. The tennis is growing on me.
After we were all done opening gifts Christmas morning John immediately hooked up the Wii to the TV and after breakfast we all went down to see the fun. John read the list of games and Ashton choose boxing of course. He is hilarious to watch play. He just takes it to you. Now John cannot beat him. It it great fun! Now if we could just find the fit part. I guess that I should have started a little sooner looking for that! Lesson learned! I have already starting my Christmas shopping this year. Yikes!



No comments: