Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Morning!

We all spent christmas in Southern Utah with John's family. There we opened gift christmas morning. Ashton was so excited he could hardly sleep. I was hoping that I could contuinue to lie to him about when we would open gifts, just so that I could sleep in a little more, but that did not work this year! His memory is getting too good. Ashton was so excited to get his batman toy he pick out, more kid connects, and the game hungry hungy hippos. Ransom was very excited to get his big truck, more legos and gator golf. Tahlia got a care bear and a shape sorter cookie jar. Tahlia's favorite part was all the paper and small things on the floor and Ransom just loved ripping all the paper, he was a great help to Tahlia!
Christmas was a lot of fun. We enjoyed visiting with family and spendng time with them. We apperciated everyones thoughtfulness this christmas. Thanks to everyone who everyone helped to make our christmas full of joy and bright.



No comments: