Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just Chips, I thought

So the other day we were eating chips with lunch. They were there and the boys love chips. So Ashton had a few and then he says to me "these chips are full of flavor and texture." My oh my does he think he is on TV, maybe he watches too much food network. I was on the floor laughing. It was too cute.



Ashton also says some other things that just crack me up. He was so happy that Aunt Lisa had given him a "crisbee" for his birthday last month. Can you guess what he got for his birthday? Well, it was a Frisbee. Lisa was surprised too.
So while decorating for Christmas I hung up the stockings. Ashton has been fascinated by them. He loves to leave little surprises in the "socklings" just for us. It has been a lot of fun.
I would tell you of all the fun things that Ransom says but you really do not want to know that he always says "PSSSSSS, I pee you." Where did he get such a potty mouth and why is it that of all the things that he could be learning to say he chooses to say that?
Tahlia talks up a storm all day long. It has been pretty funny she says "dadada" all day. Of course I think that she is a genius and knows what she is saying. I am working on getting her to sign "more" now.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

So funny! Just thought I should tell you that Ransom is one of my most favorite kids ever!! I get a kick out of him in nursery. Last week he sat in my lap trying to keep a grumpy face. I would get him to laugh, it turned into a smile, then he would realize he was smiling and try to look grumpy again. It was hilarious! So other than my kid, of course, he is my favorite kid in nursery :)