We did head south so John could go deer hunting with his dad and brother. None of them got anything this year and I am very happy about this. The memories of me helping cutting up one last year are still a little to fresh for my taste.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Grandma's House
A couple of weeks ago Ashton told me that he really like "Daddy's Grandma and Grandpa's house." I said "Oh, why is that?" And he said "They have dress up cloths." So here he is all dressed up. He seriously loves Halloween and dressing up anytime of the year.
Ransom of course did not want to be left out and so here he is dressed up too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
those two are just tooo funny!! I love ransom's doo! :o)
Amanda, Sorry but I can not find your e-mail address to get invited to the ward blog, So I you could sent me an invite that would be great. I really would like to look at the craft's that we are doing on saturday. deliamcewen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment