I think that the title says it all. This is what you get when you give a four year old a camera when it is on. 


(A self portrait)


He thought that it was so much fun last night he wanted to do it again today! There were many many more. It's funny to think we never did that when we were young the film was too expensive, now who cares use the delete button and recharge the battery, done!
The new game at our house is closing the gate and making others ask to get through it. Well the other day their gate was the gate at the bottom of the steps and they closed that gate and I stopped to ask for passage. Ashton replied "credit card, please!"
Then last week Ransom asked to sit on the potty to go "popo" I said fine and put him there but he does not like to stay for long and then runs around back and forth until he goes. Then I asked Ransom "why do you stay on the potty for daddy and not me?" Then Ashton pipes in and says "Ransom, do you like daddy better too?" What a mean child I have!
I know that I keep adding to this post I am just too forgetful. But this is classic Ashton. The other night I did not think that the morning was ever going to come. Tahlia wanted to eat at 2am, surprise, surprise. Then Ransom woke up at 4am crying and crying and would not stop so I went to calm him down and asked him what he wanted and he said "drink" So me being very tired I said "Why?" At that point Ashton chimes in from the darkness "I think he is thirsty!" Well, thank you Captain Obvious for that. I decided that I guess I better just get the drink so that we could all go back to sleep and hope that it would be late when everyone woke up.



3 comments:
Ashton, I LOVE the self-portrait!!!!! and the view of mom! you did a great job! love you! See you later
love aunt yaya
LOL...oh man im laughing so hard. do you like daddy better too??? I mean cmon. that is hilarious!
Aspen has discovered that she likes to take pictures too. It is so funny to see what they take pictures of, some of them turn out pretty good too!
Post a Comment