Saturday, September 13, 2008

Utah State Fair

The end of the world may come I am showing pictures from today. Today we went to the state fair. I had never been to it here. Last fair I remember attending was the Hookstown fair years and years ago, the ward had a both to earn money, but that has all gone away, well I am sure that Hookstown is still there and the fair too for that matter. The fair sure has gotten expensive over the years. It was fun to get out and see "fair" stuff. I always enjoy the animals and booths, really it is just the food I want. I did not get any funnel cake so I just may be making some tomorrow to eat. Yummy!
Look at the cute dancing sheep and pig!

1 comment:

princessyaya52 said...

I love ransom's head completely out of the pig hole! That is SOOO cute!!!