Thursday, September 11, 2008
Last Days of Summer!
I love summer time. I love the freedom from coats and shoes. I love to cool off in water and lay in the sun to warm up. I have decided to spare my neighbors, I just let the boys play in the water on warm days and enjoy watching them. Ransom is just starting to get the hang of playing in the pool and now it is time to put it away. I let them play on one of the last warm days we had about 2 weeks ago. So fun to bake in the sun.
We made cereal necklaces and I guess Ransom was Very hungry!
Ransom and his trike. He loves to sit and run his legs. I just love to watch him do it.
Ashton loves to bounce down the sidewalk.
Tahlia just loves to watch them and laugh at them. It is so fun!
To bad that summer is coming to a close and soon it will be snowing soon and I will have to get all bundled up to shovel mountains of snow from the driveway again. Wow, that was a depressing thought! Oh, I love summer, I love summer, I love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment