Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring Soccer

Spring soccer time. The joys of soccer practice and going to soccer games. This year some friends at school were planning a team and Ashton said that he wanted to play so we signed him up! He is really enjoying it this year. He is getting better as the games go on. He is getting better at keeping scores too, and tells me who won.

Oh I go to the games for a laugh. I know how rude, but it is true! Seeing all the little ones run up and down the field is pretty funny, but it is the things that go on, on the field, when nobody else is paying any attention. Like the goalies doing whatever bored goalies do, jump around, sit down and whatever else there is to do to pass the time that cracks me up.

1 comment:

Lisa Alger said...

I agree that little kid games are quite entertaining. Let me know if he has a Saturday game some time. I may be able to come enjoy in the fun too, but during the week, I'm still in AZ for work.