Okay - I have been bad at looking at blogs - and so I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats! How fun, now your little girl with have a friend to do hair with. (Aspen does Coles). Congrats!!!
John and I have four adorable kids. Ashton is 6 and full of energy and loves learning. Ransom is 4 and loves to do everything his older brother does and torment his sister. Tahlia at 2, is our independent, happy girl! Raimey, our newest is a sleepy little peanut!
I love spending time with my family, shopping, reading and cleaning!
8 comments:
YAY!!!! how exciting!!! I am so happy for you!
look at the legs on that girl! they look so long! :o) I am happy, our kids will have yet another rivalry...heehee! :o)
I had a feeling it would be a girl. Now you'll have 2 of each. Congrats!!
Oh my gosh! I totally forgot you were pregnant! I read it in the Christmas card, and was going to congratulate you, but then I forgot.
Congratulations! So does the question mark mean they aren't sure? It looks a lot like a girl to me. Good luck, Amanda!
Wow!!!!! Congrats!!!
You have such a cute family. Congrats on another girl.
Congrats on your pregnancy and on having another girl.
Okay - I have been bad at looking at blogs - and so I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats! How fun, now your little girl with have a friend to do hair with. (Aspen does Coles). Congrats!!!
Post a Comment