Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Knew!

Who knew that it would take so long to update the blog? I had no idea that I would have been so busy. The time has come for me to clue you in, if you care if not, go ahead and skip all of this.
Who knew that we would put the house us for sale so soon? It has been five years that we have lived in the house and made tons of great memories and made many great friends. It was the first time in ever in my life that I had friends in the neighborhood and felt like I belonged to a community. Because of all that I did not want to leave but we knew that it was time to move on.


Who knew that a house could sell so fast? We put the house up for sale at the beginning of April and by the end of April it was under contract. We were suppose to close on May 26th so we moved out, not knowing that we would not actually close until June 12th. After we moved out all I cared about is that we did close and get that part over with and finalized.


I knew that it had to close on the 12th of June or we would not have been able to close on our new house the next week.
Who knew that it would all work out and we would close on a new house and get everything moved it. After closing the previous home owner told me that he told his agent 3 days before closing that he was not going to closing and he did not care what the consequences would be they changed their minds and decided to stay. I of course did not know that they did not want to close but the most important thing is that did go to closing and all is well for us.
Who knew that in the end hind sight tell us that 3 days of homelessness would have been it instead of 3 weeks that we were thinking and living. The kids had a great time playing with there cousins all day long. I had a great time hanging out with one of my favorite people in the world. My sister and her husband were very generous and kind to let us intrude in their busy lives and take care of us for a few weeks.

No comments: