Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ransom!


Last Week was Ransom's birthday he is now the big 03! While he was eating breakfast on his birthday we wished him a happy birthday and asked him how old he was. He said "two" Ashton and I said "No, you are three." Ransom said "NO! me two" I said to Ashton I guess we will not bother with the balloons. Then Ransom said "Me three." He was so happy when Aunt Laura showed up with birthday balloons just for him. He is still loving his balloons and so is Tahlia. He loved getting presents and tearing all the paper off of them. He has gotten so big and learned so much over the last year it has been amazing watching him grow and learn.

Ransom wanted a car cake so Laura used her skill and patience to make a very cute special cake for Ransom. Thanks Laura!

No comments: