Maybe next week he will learn to ride his bike without training wheels.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Swinging finally
All last year I encouraged Ashton to learn to pump his legs and swing himself. I encouraged him but I continued to push him often and I would tell him that he was cut off at five and after his birthday I was not going to push him anymore. Well his birthday came and I refused to push him. Last week Ashton and Ransom wanted to swing and I agreed to give Ashton two pushed and was it. Well, I am happy to report that he was able to keep himself going and even go higher. He did a great job pumping his legs finally!

Maybe next week he will learn to ride his bike without training wheels.
Maybe next week he will learn to ride his bike without training wheels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment