We had family pictures done the other day and I thought that we would share a couple of them. It was fun to do with clown one and clown two. We had Ashton done because of his birthday. He is now four! They are pretty cute if you ask me!
Oh these pictures are beautiful! I love the family picture! I need to get one done soon! I love the one with the big boys! Ashton's facial expression is priceless!
John and I have four adorable kids. Ashton is 6 and full of energy and loves learning. Ransom is 4 and loves to do everything his older brother does and torment his sister. Tahlia at 2, is our independent, happy girl! Raimey, our newest is a sleepy little peanut!
I love spending time with my family, shopping, reading and cleaning!
3 comments:
Oh these pictures are beautiful! I love the family picture! I need to get one done soon! I love the one with the big boys! Ashton's facial expression is priceless!
you do indeed have 2 of the 3 cutest boys in the world! :o) I love you all!
Love ME
Your pictures look sooooo nice!!! The boys are getting so BIG!!!! Love and Miss You!!!
Sara, Kira, & Baby Girl
Post a Comment